Open PositionsApply for Our Fleet Maintenance Supervisor
As a Fleet Maintenance Manager, you will use your excellent communication, organization, and multitasking skills to engage your diesel technicians and maintain good morale among your team.
You will also play an integral role in the hiring, training, and ongoing development of vehicle maintenance technicians to ensure that our highly skilled workforce is able to meet expectations. This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to strengthen their leadership skills and take their career to the next level in a supportive environment and with a company devoted to training successful managers.
- Coordinate, schedule, and audit vehicle maintenance repairs to include preventative, mechanical and electrical repair to tractors, trucks and trailers.
- Prioritize and assign work to meet needs
- Ensure quality, compliance, and safety of company’s assets
- Control repair, inventory, and labor costs
- Coach and mentor technicians
- Monitor associate work levels
- Manage facilities, assuring a clean and safe working environment
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of fleet maintenance management experience, or at least 3 years of team management in an environment with strong operational metrics.
- Associates or Tech School degree preferred
- Transportation Industry Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Strong customer service and organizational skills required
- Valid driver’s license required
- Proficiency with computers including Microsoft Office and web-based applications preferred
Salary based on experience.
Send resumes to email@example.com or upload below.
Work for Roane TransportationApply today for one of our positions in our home office.
Roane Transportation is an equal opportunity employer.